Rubric for Winter Olympics
* Event is clearly titled and seen on the poster
* The results of their event are all listed
* The country that they were following are included
* Graphics are included from clipart, Internet, digital cameras, etc...
* Have at least 2 sources listed and displayed on the poster
* All information is accurate
* The overall look of the poster is balanced, neat, no spelling errors, and easy to read. The student should come away from this experience with more knowledge and feel that they had a wonderful learning experience.
* Event is titled and seen on the poster
* Most of the results are listed
* The countries that they were following were not all included
* Graphics are included but not as well as the gold medalist
* Most information is accurate
* Only one or no additional sources are listed
* The overall look of the poster is satisfactory but not as neat and balanced as the gold medalist. The student came away with an o.k. learning experience but could have put a little more work into the poster.
* Event is indicated on the poster but not easily seen
* Only 1/2 of the results are listed
* Countries are not included
* Some information was not accurate
* Only one or no additional resources are represented
* The overall look of the poster o.k. but could use more organization, neatness and refining. The student came away with an overall unsatisfying experience.
Not Points Received
*Event not indicated anywhere
* No results listed
* Countries were not included
* No graphics or pictures from another source included
* Only one or no additional sources listed
* Did not do the assignment or help participate